Ellie continues to live up to the title I've given her, "Cutest baby girl in all of Chicago." Her new things this week include giving "kisses" to everyone and everything she comes in contact with and an excited sort of wave-looking movement when she sees people for the first time. She has also developed this funny sort of bubble blowing sound with her lips when she is frustrated or mad. Push your lips together and out a little and then blow--that is what she does. It is so funny and cute that it's hard to take her seriously, which is exactly what she is wishing we would do when she is making this funny sound. I started classes again and so Ellie and Jett hang together every Wednesday with their Grandma Johnson (lucky babies!). In honor of this, I've included some fun pictures of Ellie and Jett. Until next time...
No comments:
Post a Comment