Dear Everyone,
On March 10 I turned 7-months-old and I have a lot to be proud of. I love to sit up and play with my toys all by myself, this gives my Mom a few minutes of free time. I love to be silly and laugh. I giggle hard when I am tickled on my tummy or my feet. My most favorite activity is still taking a bath. I love taking baths and sometimes get sad when I have to get out. My Mom says I am getting more vocal everyday. Lately I like to sing, "daaaadaaa...datdaaaadadaaada...dada" and that makes my Daddy clap and cheer. I also love singing, "bob....bob....bob" when I miss my Grandpa. I love to put my hands above my head and squeal and bounce. What else, oh yes, my Mommy is weaning me and I suddenly LOVE bottles more than solid food or Mommy's milk. Well, I have to go take a nap now. Here are a few fun picures from our vacation in florida.
Love,
Ellie
No comments:
Post a Comment