February 15, 2009

So Many Words.

I've been wanting to keep track of Ellie's new phrases, words, words that aren't really words but she thinks they are, expressions, etc. But, I have been doing a terrible job of it. Here is just a quick start:

  • Out of the blue, in the middle of whatever and wherever, "Love you too Mommy."
  • One of our latest favorites b/c she is so serious about it and says it with such emphasis, "SHOOT." Or, "Awww, man!"
  • Recently I've had to wake her up more often and earlier than usual so I can get to school, "Five minutes Mommy? Peez? Five more minutes?" (yes, she is only 2.5 years old)

You may also enjoy..
  • "Daddy, cooooooome here!"
  • "I love it!" (usually a piece of clothing, my jewelry or anything she receives as gift or snail mail)
  • "One minute..." (while running off to get something or do something)
  • Or, "One sec"
  • Or, "Just few minutes Mommy."
  • "I busy."
  • Or, "I very busy Mommy!"
  • "Very tired. Very tired Mommy." (also within first hour of being awake)
  • "Miss you Mommy, miss you much." (also out of the blue and for no particular reason)

This week's top picks:
  • "Daddy I busy, I texting." (while playing on her pretend cell phone)
  • "Grammy, best friend." (while hugging my Mom this morning. too sweet.)

No comments: